From: "Mike Dwyer" <mdwyer@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Q200 speeds

I keep trying to make good measurements but with the standard 0-200A and
a 2 blade wood prop turning 2800 RPM I measure 205 MPH true at sealevel
29.92 inch on a 59deg F day.
Mike Q200 N3QP

HawkiDoug wrote:

Those of you who go fast, have you seen 200 mph indicated or true, or both? It concerns a conversation I'm having with a RV6 friend of mine.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974