From: "Dave" <dave@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:29 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Clocking the prop

His message was #7001 if you want to read his original description.
Dave Richardson
Tri-Q2 N825DR 3.5 hrs
P.S. Had my third flight this past weekend. The engine ran like a
champ. Seems like the adjustments to the carb I was working to achieve
paid off.
Hope to start pounding out the hours now. DAR
From: Jim Patillo [mailto:logistics_engineering@...] Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:26 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Clocking the prop
General question for the group;
Does anyone know if there are any benefits in clocking a prop. Is there any position better than another? I do not hand prop so I'm open to suggestion. P.S. Sam your wheel pants and inlets look great. Keep up the good work as I may have a little surprise for you in Sullivan. We here on the west coast are really slow but trying to catch up! Regards and good speeds,
Jim P. N46JP Q200 600 hrs. Quickie Builders Association WEB site