From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:15 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Clocking the prop

Thanks Dave Richardson and especially David Gall for the information
provided. I should have looked before talking as we've covered most
everythnig already in previous discussions.

Having said that, it appears there are two reasons to clock a prop.
(1) smoothness and (2) performance. I'm interested in both. So given
what we've read where is the best place to set a two blade prop on
an 0200 to get both? I do not had prop.

JIm P.
--- In Q-LIST@..., "Dave" <dave@h...> wrote:
His message was #7001 if you want to read his original description.

Dave Richardson
Tri-Q2 N825DR 3.5 hrs

P.S. Had my third flight this past weekend. The engine ran like a
champ. Seems like the adjustments to the carb I was working to
achieve
paid off.
Hope to start pounding out the hours now. DAR