Re: Arlington

Jim Patillo

James,

Sorry fo the delay in responding. My mom passed away in Ft. Smith AR
last week so we've been back there. Unfortunately the guys from LVK
will not be attending Arlington this year as it conflicts with our
annual event in Grass Valley, CA.

P.S. Tim Iverson; I went by your mon's house last week but it was so
hot I didn't get out! About 94 with 98% humidity. My brother John is
building an apartment complex and mini storage just up the hill toward
Interstate 40.

Once again I remember why I don't live in Arkansas or Oklahoma any
more.

Jim Patillo

--- In Q-LIST@..., "James Postma" <james@p...> wrote:
Hello Jim,

Just looking for an update on your Arlington plans and any other
persons at
LVK.

Damian says he has a fix for my LS-1 canard.

Thanks

James Postma
Q2 Revmaster N145EX
Q2 Revmaster with LS-1
Q200 N8427
Steilacoom, Washington
(253) 584-1182 9:00 to 8:00 PDT
May your header tank be always full and your wings right side up.