From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of Larry
Hamm
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 5:51 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST]

Allan,
One of the guys at BRS recently acquired a Q200. I figure he's well on
his way to coming up with a mount system.
Larry Hamm

Allan wrote:
Ballistic parachutes have become more and more popular in recent years. I
understand they aren't able to be fitted to Q's at the moment, but maybe that
will change. Does anyone thing they would be a good idea? Maybe I'm being a
bit
negative, but they seem to me the next best thing to an ejector seat. Have a
look at: http://www.brsparachutes.com/SprtProducts.pdf

Allan F - Q2

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS