From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
On Behalf Of rondefly@...
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 6:01 AM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. com (E-mail)
Cc: Q1_aircraft@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Older Rotax 503

I sent this to the Q1 list but didn't get any response's. so
will try other lists.
I have a lead on an older 503, it has the points for ignition
and there are
not the bolt holes for the reduction drives, has anyone adapted a
reduction
* to this engine? I'm sure it could be done with belts but
don't know where to start, Is there any way I could adapt a
reduction box to this engine?

Thanks Ron T

Ron & Carolyn Triano Q-200 N4710P
My Web