From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On
Behalf Of
Doug Humble
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 2:49 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Update on Phil Lankford

I just got a call for a local Delano CA resident who is an EAA
member. He
recognized the wreck a/c as a Quickie and found our web site and
then found
my number. 1st he wanted to know if I had heard about the
accident. Then he
brought up some good points. He thought maybe one of our group
nearby could
help get the plane moved to a secure location.

Now I have no idea if the investigation is done, but the plane is
sitting
where someone could get to it. I'm thinking that some
opportunistic kind of
person might eye the avionics in the plane.

Is there anyone in CA that might be able to help in this matter?
I first
thought that Phil's family might take care of this, but they will
be more
concerned about Phil & Cheri. I have this local resident phone #
to call him
back if necessary. Maybe the local EAA chapter could help.

Any suggestions? I'm new at this, do these things take care of
themselves or
do we need to help?

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net