From: "Robert Bounds" <rebounds@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Propellor pains
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:27:37 -0600

4. For the price I would rather consider a Warp Drive. Any opinions? The
manufacturer of my prop is obviously a wooden prop enthusiast, and
guarantees me that the Warp wouldn't perform even nearly as well a my wooden
prop. Any comments?

Regards,

Dawie.

I had a Q-1 with a Rotax and had a Warp Drive prop and a Prince wooden prop
for it. The Prince far outperformed the Warp.
Just one data point.

Bounds
Former Q-driver.