News Flash! Livermore, Ca Fly In This Weekend

Jim Patillo

Fella's,

You're all invited to our 5th Annual Tandem Wing Fly In this weekend in
Livermore, CA. The weather looks to be fantastic. We are planning a fun
filled event and demo rides. Pilots begin showing up Friday Afternoon
with dinner at the airport at "Bebe's Restaurant" around 6:00PM. We
meet again Saturday morning at the field and the fun begins. This year
the group photo will be at 11:30AM or so and then cowls off for
inspection by builders. At 2:00PM or so we'll have a few guest speakers
on engines and propellers. Throughout the day we'll be giving demo
rides but are asking for a $20.00 donation because of the cost of fuel.
At 4:00PM or so we'll start the BBQ, share war stories and wrap up when
the last man leaves, sometimes late!

Jim Patillo N46JP Q200 "LVK-More flying Q200's than anyplace on earth"