Re: Wrapped Exhaust

Jim Patillo

Gene,

I got mine done in San Mateo CA. The process they applied is a "Jet
Hot" ceramic coating but there are many places around the country that
can do the same. You just have to explore a little.

--- In Q-LIST@..., Vickyk2@a... wrote:
So Jim
My steel pipes were ceramic coated inside and out several years ago.
I see no sign of failure after several years and 600 hours use.
What type of shop (and maybe where) did the ceramic coating for you?
I know its not the same thing, but I have heard that pouter(SP?)
coating are
thinner than they were when first introduced. What about ceramics?

Gene