From: Kevin Fortin
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 11:31 AM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Building philosophy (was Engines)

Mike,

Just make sure what you do engine-wise is good and solid. I have
about 90
seconds (total time) in my Q200 (N275CH) where fuel starvation
let gravity
get the upper hand. I managed to get it around the pattern and
back on the
ground but, let me tell, you the pucker factor is beyond the
peg. These are
fast little birds that don't appreciate off field landings,
fences, trees,
etc.

Kevin Fortin
Nervous and looking forward to trying again.