From: damiantwinsport@aol.com
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Quickie molds and plug
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 03:52:54 -0400

Peter, I am on it.

Regards,
Damian Gregory N8427 Q200

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Harris <peterjfharris@bigpond.com>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 03:15:42 +1000

Whatever please don't lose these molds.
Peter
----- Original Message -----
From: RICHARD GLIMES
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 9:03 AM

WERE THE MOLDS AND PLUG FOR THE Q-1,OR THE Q-2,Q-200?

RICHARD GLIMES

"jcrain2@juno.com" <jcrain2@juno.com> wrote:
I received this note from Eric several weeks ago. He wonders if anyone is
interested in the molds and plugs. I don't know if he wants any money but here
is the note. I have his e-mail address if anyone is interested.

Bruce Crain
N96BJ

I have the fuselage molds and original plug. Think anyone might be
interested?

Eric Beeson
720-201-7992
9751 Majestic Drive