From: "Jim Patillo" <logistics_engineering@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 4:30 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Wheel cam guys.

David,

The small cameras we bought (Like Jon Finnley's) on ebay earlier this
year had pretty lousy resolution. I tried one but shitcanned the idea
until something better appears. Thats probably why you haven't seen or
heard more about it. I've got one do you want it?

Regards,
Jim Patillo

"David J. Gall" <David@G...> wrote:
Anyone have an eBay link to the "original" wireless wheelcam that
Jon Finley
found and that was talked about on this list last year?

Thanks,

David J. Gall