From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Paul Spackman
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:12 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Annual Field of Dreams Fly-In

Jeff,

I have been trying to get back to the fly-in for years but the weather is late September and early October is a factor. I for one would like to see a return to the Labor Day weekend. There are others is the same boat I am sure. Here in the Rockies the weather sets in early. Just a thought.

Paul Spackman