Re: Wheel cam guys.

REBECCA SIMPSON

Watch for a similar camera Panasonic SV-AV30 Camera Video MP3. Put a
1 gig card in it ($78 at qally world) and put on high resolution. You
get a camera off ebay with accessories for about $150 and can get
some good quality pics and movies.... also plays MP3.

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Doug Humble" <hawkidoug@c...> wrote:
Jim, All I could picture in my mind when I read your 1st post was
this mini
cam pointed, not out the canopy like most of us would do, but back
at the
pilot, who has this sh*t eaten grin on is face. The Pilot goes home
and
plays it back and doesn't think he looks so good, so he blames it
on the
resolution of the mini camera. But I thought you might get offended
by that,
so I wrote you about the pilot skill thing.

For some reason, I'm still picturing that damn grin. :)

Somewhere in the bowels of the US...

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE