From: "Patrick Panzera" <panzera@e...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Re: Wheel cam guys.

Jim, All I could picture in my mind when I read your 1st post
was this
mini
cam pointed, not out the canopy like most of us would do, but
back at the
pilot, who has this sh*t eaten grin on is face. The Pilot goes
home and
plays it back and doesn't think he looks so good, so he blames
it on the
resolution of the mini camera. But I thought you might get
offended by
that,
so I wrote you about the pilot skill thing.

For some reason, I'm still picturing that damn grin. :)
Would this happen to be the one???

http://www.experimental-
aviation.com/FlyIns/Laughlin2003/JimPandPatP.JPG

Pat