Re: Q-Talk

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Joseph,
You can do the wing and canard with one gallon (assuming a relatively smooth set of flying surfaces to begin with). While it should take you less than a gallon to do the fuselage, cowling, flight controls, etc., you will find ways of using the reset of it up.
Thanks for comment on the article
Jerry

Joseph Snow wrote:

Hello all,

Just finished reading the current issue of Q-Talk. The finishing article is very timely for me. Does anyone know about how much of the West System epoxy (how many gallons) is needed to finish a Q2. I can estimate the microballons from Jerry's formula.
Thanks to Jerry Marstall for a great article. I will be eagerly waiting for the next installment.

Joseph