From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
On Behalf Of kieran_dempsey_ny
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 11:39 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Bellying up to the bar

Hi Ron ..& all

would it be possible to get the latest file on the Rotax 503
Super Q1 .......

i do have the older
one from the files section . . .

also - regarding W&B ....where is the datum for the Rotax
503 vs the 447 ...... anybody have W&B details?

thanks to the group

--- In Q-LIST@..., <rondefly@r...> wrote:

Please put me on the list for one of those zipped files,
since I now have a
503 for my Q1.

Ron T

Ron & Carolyn Triano Q-200 N4710P