From: Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:58:19 +1000
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: Q1 canard

Matt based on the Q2 construction each spar extends from BL00 to the canard
wingtip. The spars are shaped and bonded at BL00. Also tapered glass spar caps
are fitted top and bottom at BL00 extending out about 1ft each side. As well UNI
glass plies are used at the hull exit to strengthen against compression of the
hull.
These details are covered in the Q2 plans which you can access from the web
link. I am assuming a similar plan is used for the Q1.
Peter