Re: quickie plans

mike twombley <twombleyw@...>

Straight to the point, though! Even though the plans are essentially public
domain, David¹s effort is certainly worth something, don¹t you think?

From: "Allan Farr" <afarr@kol.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 09:04:13 +1300
To: <Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] quickie plans
That's a bit brutal.
----- Original Message -----
From: David Gall
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 3 December 2005 08:06

I will not email the plans to you due to the file sizes involved and because
that is not how I choose to sell my product. To sell that way would make it
far too easy for friends to simply forward that email to each other and then I
would never sell another CD. I spent real money to put together the CD product
and I don't care to give it away that way. And the file size issue is real:
most email inboxes are limited to several tens of megabytes, and the contents
of the CD would fill your mailbox many times over. The logistics of breaking
down the contents into small enough chunks and coordinating the emptying of
your e-mailbox in anticipation of the next load is not a task I choose to
undertake. I did not respond to your request because I considered the request
to be ridiculous and immature.

If you had sent payment for the CD when you asked for me to email the plans
to you two months ago, you would already have had the CD in your posession by
now. Stop asking people to hurry up your project for you. You are only
delaying yourself.

David J. Gall
http://QuickieSource.com