From: Sam Hoskins <shoskins@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 06:51:04 -0600
Subject: [Q-LIST] Looking for Kevin Fortin

Kevin, here is that link I told you about:

http://150cessna.tripod.com/oilflow.html

Also, for a problem like you are describing, you ought to try calling a TCM
tech rep directly. In my past experience they have been very helpful.

http://tinyurl.com/bj5td

Let me know how it turns out.

Sam

www.samhoskins.blogspot.com