Re: Headsets

Dave Dugas

Jim,
I've got the Thirty Gs and have had them for2 years. They are very comfortable even with glasses on, because of the soft earcups, I guess. You'll love em...don't lend them out, you might not get them back! Merry Christmas. Dave D

Jim Patillo <logistics_engineering@...> wrote:
I've used Lightspeed 25XL headsets for a while and am about to purchase
a couple new Thirty G's. Anyone got any experience with them?

Jim Patillo N46JP Q200

Aviation maintenance Aviation maintenance training Aviation maintenance schools Aviation maintenance schools Aviation Aviation art

Yahoo! Photos