Re: New Kid on the block part 2

raoborg@...

Hi Simon, welcome to the best QUICKIE group on the planet.Happy New Year. Raoul

--- "quickieq2uk" <quickieq2uk@...> wrote:

From: "quickieq2uk" <quickieq2uk@...>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 23:16:24 -0000
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] New Kid on the block part 2
Hi all. My name is Simon Wilson from the United Kingdom. I
bought a
Q2, G-BVYT (ex N3797S) just over 2 years ago now as a project
refit. It was an aircraft that had already flown but hadn't
flown for
about 4 years when I bought it. It has taken me a bit longer
than
expected to get to the stage where it is ready to fly and even
then I
still have a few minor issues to sort out. Anyway thought I
would
introduce myself, should have done it 2 years ago really.
Happy New Year!
Regards,
Simon

of Service.