From: "quickieq2uk" <quickieq2uk@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 11:16 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] New Kid on the block part 2

Hi all. My name is Simon Wilson from the United Kingdom. I bought a Q2, G-BVYT (ex N3797S) just over 2 years ago now as a project to refit. It was an aircraft that had already flown but hadn't flown for about 4 years when I bought it. It has taken me a bit longer than expected to get to the stage where it is ready to fly and even then I still have a few minor issues to sort out. Anyway thought I would introduce myself, should have done it 2 years ago really.
Happy New Year!
Regards, Simon