From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Leon - C
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 3:18 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Quickie "plans" - templates

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marinus B. (Ben) Bosma" <ben@...>

understand that Tyvek is the way to go for scaled plots.

I don't think you'll be able to measure a scaling problem on drawings that
are only "D" size.
-Ben
Q1
Thanks for the offer and advice. My Encad plotter works just fine - but it
isn't as fast or as user friendly as the Hp. So far the scaling on the D
size sheets is better than I can measure but I think the ultimate solution
to good foam cores is a set of CNC cut and etched aluminum templates that
can be rented out as "loaners" for those that need them. When I get some
spare cash again I probably will have a set made...........

BTW the new templates have female patterns back to 25% chord for checking
the finished profile at 5 stations for those that want to be sure their
airfoils are not only wave free but the prescribed shape as well. These
too, would be nice to have in metal.
================
Leon McAtee

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance&w1=Aviation+mainte
nance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Av
iation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=NYqbfr
CRSu-_RfVcTvi4nA> maintenance Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+training&w1=Aviati
on+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+scho
ols&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.s
ig=UheaD83XCnCASim3ftrZHw> maintenance training Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4RuRL4kw> maintenance schools
Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4RuRL4kw> maintenance schools Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2=Avi
ation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+maint
enance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dx8FsS6KYgxHm3RuBm
YoSA> Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+art&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2
=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+m
aintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dRTZGQXiIldZ3q
X6IHfOfQ> art

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.