Re: New Member

Jim Patillo

Hi Mike,

Welcome aboard. If you haven't reviewed the archives on this site, I
suggest you do so. It contains several years of e-mails that include
all the topics you're asking about. We've pretty much covered
everything at one time or another.

Jim Patillo Q200 N46JP
"LVK-More flying Q200's than anyplace on earth"

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Toomey, Michael S."
<Michael.Toomey@d...> wrote:

Greetings Q builders & Flyers,

I just joined your group and look forward to learning more about
Quickies.
I'm a 2 time Long Ez builder interested in finding a Q-200 for my
next
project.
The QBA website is very informative with good links to other helpful
websites, but I haven't found much that describes flying qualities,
landing techniques, or the purpose of a "reflexer".
Can anyone point me to a good source for more technical info on the
Q-200? Any builders or flyers in central Ohio?

Thanks,

Mike Toomey
Long Ez N49MT
Newark, Ohio