From: Mike Perry [mailto:dmperry1012@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:01 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Re: aluminum spinner - ACS SN-4?

At 07:07 AM 1/12/2006 -0600, Sam Hoskins wrote:
{snip}
I have probably installed six spinners in the last 20 years. For me, it's a
real pain in the rear and gut wrenching experience. Overall, I am very
dissatisfied with the ACS product support and customer service. If there
was a suitable off-the-shelf composite spinner supplier I would sure like to
meet them.

Sam Hoskins
Has anyone compared performance with and without a spinner on a Q-2xx? I
thought Mike Arnold said that he left the spinner off because it didn't
help performance. Any comments?

(haven't watched the AR-5 Videos in a couple of years, but I'm pretty sure
he said that)

Mike Perry