From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Jim Patillo
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:45 AM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Sparrow Strainers

Raoul,

I believe the sparrow strainer construction came with the Q200/0200

modifications for the canard/engine. I will look at my set this

weekend and contact you when I find them. Sam K. if you have those

plans please chime in.

Jim Patillo

Hi Jim. I have the Q200 plans on disk but I can not find anything on

the sparrow strainer, and there is nothing in my original Q2 plans

about them. Tks Raoul