Re: Component Suppliers

Reginald Clarke <airryder@...>

Hi Doug

Some one asked about gas cylinders for there canopy.
I used the 20 LBS on my dragonfly,they were a little soft.
I am using the 30 LBS on my Q2 Subaru. with the smaller rod part to the
bottom, These work really good.
The supplier is //www.suspa-inc.com Part # is . C1609786 30 LBS
343

I am looking for some new tires. They are the chin 400 x5

Reg Clarke
Lethbridge,AB. CANADA
Q2 subaru.

On 4-Mar-06, at 8:08 AM, Doug Humble wrote:

Hi gang!

I'm building a page on the QBA web site that has links to component
supplies; ie. brakes, canopies, tires, foam, starters, tailwheels,
etc. Sam gave me the ones below, Please send me your favorites and
I'll try to include them.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE