Re: gas struts

Reginald Clarke <airryder@...>

try this link for gas springs . I used the 20lb on my DRAGONFLY a
little soft.
I am using 30 LB on my Q2 subaru just wright
www.suspa-inc.com part # C1609786
Reg Clarke
Lethbridge AB,CANADA
On 6-Mar-06, at 8:03 PM, robert clark wrote:

Try this link for gas springs. They have may different ones.
  http://www.magnusinc.com/mus/index.asp

Ron Weiss <ronweiss4@...> wrote:
  Can anyone tell me if there is a specific size or model number for
the
struts used to open the front hinged canopy?
                                    Thanks, Ron

        Aviation maintenance   Aviation maintenance training
Aviation maintenance schools     Aviation maintenance schools
Aviation   Aviation art

Service.

---------------------------------

Aviation maintenance
Aviation maintenance training
Aviation maintenance schools
Aviation maintenance schools
Aviation
Aviation art

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

▪  Visit your group "Q-LIST" on the web.

▪  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

▪  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.