From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
Paul Selmer
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 9:03 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: New Member

Hi Larry

Yes the plane has 95 hours and signed off, it's at that finished,
signed off,and just needs a little more work to make it better stage.

I just need to touch some of the areas,large,and small. Not sure of
the brand of paint, and primer the builder used, is there a
universal brand?

Another question, can I use the quarter turn fastners to fasten at
the front to rear fuselage shells?

Thank you
Paul

--- In Q-LIST@..., larry severson <larry2@...> wrote:

Question for the group, I will need to repaint my plane when
finished
and the original builder, felt uncomfortable after taxi testing,
decided
to give it to a charity and kept the builders logs.

----------
Has the plane been given an airworthiness certificate by the FAA?
If
not, you may have problems getting one. Once that issue is solved,
getting the complete set of plans, minus the templates is simple
on
the net. But verify the FAA documentability FIRST!

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance&w1=Aviation+mainte
nance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Av
iation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=NYqbfr
CRSu-_RfVcTvi4nA> maintenance

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+training&w1=Aviati
on+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+scho
ols&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.s
ig=UheaD83XCnCASim3ftrZHw> maintenance training

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4RuRL4kw> maintenance schools

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w1=Aviatio
n+maintenance&w2=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schoo
ls&w4=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.si
g=aX8ElLSzXlWeeJ4RuRL4kw> maintenance schools

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2=Avi
ation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+maint
enance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dx8FsS6KYgxHm3RuBm
YoSA>

Aviation
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Aviation+art&w1=Aviation+maintenance&w2
=Aviation+maintenance+training&w3=Aviation+maintenance+schools&w4=Aviation+m
aintenance+schools&w5=Aviation&w6=Aviation+art&c=6&s=161&.sig=dRTZGQXiIldZ3q
X6IHfOfQ> art

_____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

on the web.