Re: Q1 V.W. engines/Global

JMasal@...

In a message dated 3/12/06 6:58:06 PM Central Standard Time,
nx518sh@... writes:

could you give us more input on your experience with a global engine .

Yes I can, but you'll have to read it in that ancient, obsolete form of
communication... PAPER... Quicktalk. The reason I printed it there is so I
wouldn't have to spend an hour getting each new person up to speed when they pop up
out of nowhere. See, it saves my time and is available almost forever to anyone
who wants to know. Someday electronic media will be just as good. Wow, I hope
I live to see it. Meantime I will be at SnF wit plenny of time to shoot the
breeze.

j.