From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of G B
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 7:49 PM
To: Q-LIST
Subject: [Q-LIST] newbie

Hello,

New to the list. Just finishing my Dragonfly, hope to fly it soon.

Love the Q1, so bought the plans from Leon McAtee.

I would like to talk to and meet any Q1 builders in south GA or N FL.

One general question: How good are leon's drawings? Do they
have the latest changes?

Thanks,

Glen Bankston
Moultrie, GA