From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of G B
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 4:50 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] newbie

David,

I got CD from somebody (paid good money for it) that has the
plans in pdf, and a bunch of other stuff. I cannot print out
11x17 though.
I am trying to remember, but I think the old news letters
were part of the CD.

I just hate to start this project and find out later I have
to change it.
If the Leon drawings
are good and up-to-date, I will start making all the metal
parts and phenolic.
I will glue to templates to some hard masonite and get them
ready. I already have enough blue foam to make the cores.

Is there anyone making canopies any more?

Also, I am 6'3" with a 39" sitting height. Do I need to
modify the cockpit?

Thanks

Glen