From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On
Behalf Of
larry severson
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:36 AM
To: Q-LIST@...; Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Women and Q's

I'm looking foward to seeing all the
different Q's and their configurations. I have nothing to compare
mine to. Damian's airplane is locked up in the middle of war-torn
L.A. and I don't know of any others close by.
A couple at Chino available viewing most days.

However, if anyone out there
knows of a single, beautiful, intellegent, Q-loving women....Marry
her, Don't let her out of your sight! She's worth her weight in
resin....
Look for a school teacher. My school teacher wife FORCED me back
into
flying after a 19 year lay off. Can't do better than that.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...