From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Leon - C
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:23 PM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Yet another new project

---- Original Message -----
From: "datachomper" <datachomper@gmail.com>

1) The kit is missing the manual/plans. Can I order a
duplicate from
anywhere? Also where can I find all the addendums/notams
that QAC put out?
You can download a copy of the plans and addendums from Jon
Finleys site - or buy them off eBay from Quickiesource. Any
Kinko's can print the PDF files in full size, or you can
pring a "shop copy" from your PC printer.

www.finleyweb.net (wouldn't work for me just now????)

I think David Gall (also on this list) had a CD with the
Q-2/200 plans as well.

2) Since it's a Q2 it uses the GU canard which seems to have a bad
rap. Should I just build it like it is or try to convert to LS1. If
LS1 is the only way to go, where can I find the templates
and carbon
fiber spar?
Nothing wrong with the GU canard - if you don't fly in the
rain or bugs.
Vortex generators will fix that. The LS-1 will cary more
weight but the spars are hard to find for a "reasonable"
price. Peter Harris (on the list) can supply new ones. I
can supply CAD templates for the LS-1 - and they can be
downloaded in PDF as well - from the files section IIRC.
Leon McAtee