From: Doug Humble [mailto:HawkiDoug@...]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 2:45 PM
To: david@...
Subject: Your CD

I saw your response on the Q-list and it begged the question: which
newsletters do you have on your CD? Are they just they ones QAC put out? I
know some of us editors of Q-Talk might get upset if you were including
Quick Talk or Q-Talk on the cd. If its just the QAC ones, you might want to
clarify it for the group.

Emails don't come across sometimes like we wish, so don't take this as a
flame or anything. Just curious.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
<http://www.asignabove.net> www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE