From: "Keith Welsh" <kfly@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 5:55 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Spring Fling 06

Hello everyone:

We are two weekends away from the Quickie / Dragonfly spring fly-in at the Casey Airport in Casey, IL.
The airport is ready and it looks like we will have a very nice executive hangar to ourselves.....
just as soon as the girl softball team removes their batting cage and netting. Their season is over and the hangar is being cleaned out.
Sandy and Howie are looking forward to seeing and looking over the Q's and D's from a mechanics point of view.
Also if you wouldn't mind I'd like to begin to get a rough idea of how many of you to expect for making reservations at Richards Farm for a private room for the Friday evening meal. Just drop me a note on the LIST or send to kfly@...

Be sure to visit the web site at http://quickiebuilders.org/QBA05/SpringFling/2006_spring_fling.htm
for all your information.

Thanks and I hope to see you then.
Keith Welsh