From: Doug Humble
To: Q-List
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:15 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Help with a Subaru Engine

I received an email from a guy from the Ukrane who is installing an EJ-22 Subaru engine on his Q and has some questions. Would anyone on the list like to help this guy?

Contact me off list at HawkiDoug@... and I'll forward you the emails before you contact him.

From: "Serge Orlov" airnotika@...

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

Aviation maintenance schools Aviation Aviation art