Re: Free Q-2 Plans - With searchable text....

olderprograms <groups@...>

Yeah I know! I have a lot more work to do. I definitely need to
make them easier to navigate. But I just wanted to let people know
that they were available (even though a little clunky right now).

If you click on the title of the page, it will take you to an area
where you can leave comments.

By the way, I bought a copy of the Q1 plans on CD from a guy on
eBay. They were supposed to be high rez scans of the originals, but
they ended up looking like 3rd generation Xeroxes! They'll be fine
for the text portions of the plans, but if anyone has an original set
of Q1 plans could I borrow them for a couple of days? I have access
to high rez scanning equipment and would like to have good quality
versions of the pictures and drawings. Please let me know!

Thanks everyone.

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Doug Humble" <hawkidoug@...> wrote:

Nice job Dan!

I just updated the Resources/Plans page on the QBA web site to
include a
link to this site. The only comment I would have is that it took
me a while
to find the "NEXT PAGE" link at the bottom.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974