Re: Spring Fling 06

Tri-Q1 <rryan@...>

Keith, Would you give us a complete description of your Q1's demo
flight ?

Ryan

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Keith Welsh" <kfly@...> wrote:

Everyone there was very appreciative that they were able to see and
experience all they came for and no one left disappointed. And that is
always the primary objective. Heck I even gave my best ever Q-1 flight
demo. A few commented that they didn't know an Onan Quickie could do
all that. In experienced hands it can be demoed impressively. The
secret is knowing that gravity can be used as an amassing airspeed
builder when needed. Of course with only 20hp it bleeds off quickly
when the maneuver begins but starting at 140 mph at full throttle buys
allot of time to demonstrate a Quickie.

For the Spring Fling 2006
Keith Welsh
Quickie N494K