From: rebeccaandtad_simpson
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:31 AM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Spring Fling 06

Keith,

I too want to say thanks for hosting the flyin. Between graduations
Friday PM and the kids calling to say they were hit by a deer, our
time there was limited. Seeing you Quickie up close made the whole
effort worth it for me. I Borrowed that hi tech digital camera from
work, just wish I could work it. I set it up to record Sam's
presentation but it must have a built in timer as it shut off after
18 minutes. I did get about 70% of your inflight that I can send
either DVD's or MP4 files if anyone is interested. There is a few
good shots of your flight and the Q1 on the ground. Bits of Sam's
pieces and things I found interesting on the DF, Pulsar etc as well
as 311DM departing. If I can get the MP4 small enough, I will post it
to the files section. If anyone wants a 31 minute DVD with about 6
minutes of Q1 and a lot of broken or shaky bits, email me your
address direct and I will send them off snail mail. With Luck, I will
be flying in next year and be able to hold the camera still

Thanks again,
Tad Simpson

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com, "Keith Welsh" <kfly@...> wrote:

> Thanks Jeff for coming:
>
> Glad you enjoyed yourself and liked the burgers. Kinda sweated that
one at first, glad everyone liked em.
> I received several compliments so I guess I'll fix them again. One
person asked about the local of the pig and it did come from the home
farm. I just grabbed a few boxes, said adios, and headed for the
airport.
> Thanks for mentioning the airport, was wondering how it was
received. And glad you liked the Q1 demo. I have very few in flight
pix. If you have any could you send a few.

> Oh and thanks for saving Sam's day. That was GREAT!! One never
knows what lays around the corner at these events.

> Thanks again
> Keith

training Aviation maintenance schools