Re: Oshkosh '06 Planning

hawkidoug@...

I'll be camping all week and having the QBA hotdog roast at my camp site Friday evening at 6pm. The Quickie forum is at 4 pm Friday afternoon in pavilion 5. See you there!

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble

---- lombardpmp <lombardpmp@...> wrote:

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Sam Hoskins" <shoskins@...> wrote:
Sam,
Thanks for the response. Good luck with the race, look forward to
seeing you and your Q-200 again.

regards,

Bruce

Tom & Bruce,

I will be there early also. I will be participating in this year's
AirVenture Cup Race, Dayton to Oshkosh, which is on Sunday, July
23. Sandy
and & expect to stay until Thursday.

Sam Hoskins Q-200

Murphysboro, IL