Re: Anyone ever build a quickie with main gears similar to the Tri-Q ?

Doug Tenney

Honestly I never met the builder, but he was from Glendale, AZ. I
actually bought them from someone on the list. My brother picked them
up from the builder at his hanger in AZ for me. I do know that he
decided to just part his plane out a long time ago after it turned to
mush. from my understanding, he just cut off the wings, took the motor
and avionics and put them in a DF. I do know that the wings them
selves had over 2000hrs in them. So if anyone has a nice airframe with
a motor and avionics, but with a broken Canard, I am looking...

DUG
(Boise, ID)

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Doug Humble" <hawkidoug@...> wrote:

Dug - So you wings are from Kimble's plane?

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974