From: "Jim Patillo" <logistics_engineering@...>
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:03 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Fuel Vent Line

Peter,

it does
make some sense for the Posa carb without a fuel bowl. First hand
knowledge is critical.
How do
you account for all the hours we've flown without fuel starvation?
That is not by luck my friend.

My comments are directed at
new builders and how to make a simpler fuel fill and delivery system
that works.
Regards,
Jim