Re: Super Quickie Endurance...

dkeats <dkeats@...>

Chris ---------- The endurance on the Super Quikie is good, or bad , depending on the throttle settings. I can get 3.5 gph or 5 gph at higher speeds. There is an eight gallon fuel tank, so that gives me about an hr and a a half and then I'm into reserve. Lots of other builders install an aux tank behind the seat that holds another three gallons. This will then give me the same endurance as my bladder. The Quiclie needs to be flown all the time and some may use it for alot of cross countries, I mainly use mine for the adrenilin fix.---------- Have fun---------------Canada Chris