From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jorge
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:49 AM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST]

Yes , Dave I am asking if I can use the same foam of the
fuse on the wings , as the KR plane use .And on the Jack
Lambie books ( composite construction) say that hot wire
foams is more easy to work on big and gentle curves than
polyurethanes.
About CG I want to now more , the max forward and the max
aft, I^m 200 pound guy and 6feet toll .
Thanks very much