Re: Jim Patillo

chrishazlitt <chrishazlitt@...>

I was primed to react, was bit twice by two others on boards related
to the Q or DF and had a short fuse earlier today for other reasons.
My momma always said I was "too sensitive"...

LOL..

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Jim Patillo"
<logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

No flaming here Chris, if you took it that way I apologize. I'm
one of
the biggest Q proponents you will ever come across. I spent 20
years
and 4000 hours making my dream come true. I'm happy to hear you're
considering a Q, your continued enthusiam and that you are asking
questions.

It's just these questions along with a handful of others are always
the ones asked from new people that get on this list. If you
would
simply take the time to reserach the archives you would find 99%
the
information you are looking for. Why not give it a try. If you then
can't find the answer ask away and you'll get the answer.

We don't need a bigger rudder or a different wing or rocket
assisted
take offs. We've been there and done that. The plane works fine the
way it is. Good luck in your venture.

Best regards,
Jim Patillo N46JP Q200

--- In Q-LIST@..., "chrishazlitt" <chrishazlitt@>
wrote:

I want a flying Q1... trying to get the money together now for
when
the right opportunity presents itself. That is why so many
questions
from me trying to zero in on the most predominant cause for
troubles,
didn't mean to get anyones dander up with so many newbie
questions,
it's settled now... I appreciate Jim's willingness to go to the
extent
he did to educate me but if someone wants to flame me for being
stupid, please email me directly in the future. :)

--- In Q-LIST@..., Q2FLYBOY@ wrote:

The Q rudder is fine.Plenty of authority in x winds and
steering.
The
problem is there is not enough weight on the tailwheel to make
it
steer. The
reflexor takes care of that . It corrects how the parts wher
glued
together in
building.

Dave Carlson
Q2 Revmaster 400 +hrs never dinged. In garage for sale.