From: chrishazlitt
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 11:55 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Jim Patillo

I want a flying Q1... trying to get the money together now for when
the right opportunity presents itself. That is why so many questions
from me trying to zero in on the most predominant cause for troubles,
didn't mean to get anyones dander up with so many newbie questions,
it's settled now... I appreciate Jim's willingness to go to the extent
he did to educate me but if someone wants to flame me for being
stupid, please email me directly in the future. :)

--- In Q-LIST@..., Q2FLYBOY@... wrote:

> The Q rudder is fine.Plenty of authority in x winds and steering.
The