Livermore Fly-in

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

It's five days and counting... :)

Jack and Diane,

Will you two be attending again this year?
Veronica asked me to ask you.

Jim,

Can we get some air-to-air shots of you and Bob in formation? I'd like
to put your planes on the cover of OCNTACT! Magazine and do a PROPER Q
article. (I'm in the "not happy with the Kitplanes article" camp).

Anyone in the Livermore area,

Several years ago there was a scale P-38 that showed up at our little
gathering. Is that plane still around? Is it possible to put me in touch
with the owner so I can get an interview and an article out of it?...
maybe even some air-to-air photos as well?

THANKS!!!

Pat